wrongEN[ɹɒŋ] [ɹɔŋ] [ɹɑŋ] [-ɒŋ]
- Examples of wrong
- We have an in-joke; whenever someone sings a wrong note, they wipe the mistake off their music with an obvious gesture.
- I know that I’m right and you’re wrong. He knew something terrible was going to happen.
- to know a person's face or figure; to know right from wrong; I wouldn't know one from the other.
- Leverage is great until something goes wrong with your investments and you still have to pay your debts.
- Why the long face? Is something wrong?
- When animal mimicry goes really wrong they don't just look like something that a predator would ignore, they look like lunch.
- Examples of wrongs
- He made a feeling representation of his wrongs.
- Righting all the wrongs of the war will be impossible.
- Wrongs should not be allowed to go unrighted.
- She mercilessly read off the list of his wrongs in front of their friends.
- Some people have a letch for unmasking impostors, or for avenging the wrongs of others. — De Quincey.
- the rightings of social wrongs
- Examples of wronged
- The wronged woman vowed revenge.
- Is it, that Congress shall resubject to their control those thousands of deeply wronged men?
Examples of wrong in a Sentence