wrongEN[ɹɒŋ] [ɹɔŋ] [ɹɑŋ] [-ɒŋ]
- Examples of wrong
- This was not merely wrong; it was clearly done with malice aforethought.
- His wrong-headed beliefs are antithetical to everything we stand for as a community.
- Question six is asymmetrical: "Are things going in the right direction or on the wrong track?" (The West Wing, Season 1, Episode 21, Toby)
- After spending six hours on the intake we realized that there was nothing wrong with it, so we went back to square one.
- After spending six hours on the intake we realized that there was nothing wrong with it, so we are back to square one.
- The calculated total appeared to be wrong.
- Examples of wrongs
- He made a feeling representation of his wrongs.
- Righting all the wrongs of the war will be impossible.
- Wrongs should not be allowed to go unrighted.
- She mercilessly read off the list of his wrongs in front of their friends.
- Some people have a letch for unmasking impostors, or for avenging the wrongs of others. — De Quincey.
- the rightings of social wrongs
- Examples of wronged
- The wronged woman vowed revenge.
- Is it, that Congress shall resubject to their control those thousands of deeply wronged men?
Examples of wrong in a Sentence