woven ExamplesEN[ˈwoʊvən] [ˈwəʊvən] [-əʊvən]
- Examples of woven
- Woven kevlar is tough enough to be bulletproof.
- The woven words of the sonnet were deep and moving.
- The spider had woven her web on a corner of the attic.
- The author takes rural midwestern life as a canvas for a series of tightly woven character studies.
- Madeline Weinrib, for one, works with traditional artisans to update the hand-woven ikats she uses for her chic clutches.
- But there was sophistication and beauty in the way that traditional African dance motifs, like the fierce, stamping Zulu indlamu sequences, were woven together with more sinuous abstract movements.
- It is made of jusi cloth, that is, cloth woven from banana leaf fiber.
- Even the diverse elements, the minute side-studies and the profuse comments, are all woven into the organic structure, and are essential to the unfoldment of the plot.
- In light of the frequent kidnappings in Iraq, do you suppose someone could invent a small tracking device that could be woven onto clothing and hard to find on it so that when someone gets kidnapped, the tracking devices could pin down their location?
- Upclomb the shadowy pine above the woven copse - Alfred Tennyson
Examples of woven in a Sentence
- en wovens