worth ExamplesEN[wɜːθ] [wɜrθ] [-ɜː(ɹ)θ] [-ɜ(ɹ)θ]
- Examples of worth
- A fractional is much more expensive than a traditional timeshare, but to many people, it's worth it.
- And although they were pushed harder than even Lennon might have expected on a night of galeforce winds, they clung on to the lead Ledley gave them for all they were worth until their rivals had blown themselves out and surrendered top spot.
- at five years of age this head of cattle is worth perhaps $40
- We bought it at a high-class shop downtown, expensive but worth it.
- Don't get yourself into a lather about anything that idiot says. It's not worth it!
- A lean ore hardly worth mining.
- That house is worth a mint
- “We believe there’s something here worth dying for,” he declares in the album’s 12-minute, multisection title track [ … ] .
- Examples of worths
- They have proven their worths as individual fighting men and their worth as a unit.
Examples of worth in a Sentence