- Examples of worried
- She was quite worried about her driving test, but overall it was a non-traumatic experience.
- Throughout high school she worried that she had a rather plain face.
- Mom always worried about our safety in my friend's rattletrap. I told her not to worry, as it can't go fast enough to be dangerous.
- The children's mother was worried that the spine-chilling ghost film would give them nightmares.
- Arsene, boy, ain't you worried about your clarinet? Where'd you leave that stick, man?
- You never worried, with Jane, whether your hand was sweaty or not. All you knew was, you were happy. You really were - The Catcher in the Rye
- She was worried about her son who had been sent off to fight in the war.
- He worried needlessly about his dog.
- The reviewer was worried that, were a certain host hired for the game show, he would begin giving away dreck for prizes instead of the good stuff they did for years.
- I'm worried that the load on that transformer will be too high.
Examples of worried in a Sentence
- en worriedly
- en worriedness
- en worried well