- Examples of worried
- She was worried about her son who had been sent off to fight in the war.
- He worried needlessly about his dog.
- The reviewer was worried that, were a certain host hired for the game show, he would begin giving away dreck for prizes instead of the good stuff they did for years.
- I'm worried that the load on that transformer will be too high.
- I am worried about our boss's move.
- The downside, though no one seems terribly worried about it, is that with new programs springing up every year, a lot of costly nurturing of nontalent takes place as well.
- At first, she was worried, but that feeling soon passed.
- A variation on a theme is the radiating sweat beads, or "plewds," shown when someone is working hard or is very worried.
- The President was worried into military action by persistent advisors.
Examples of worried in a Sentence