- Examples of treatment
- medical marijuana; medical cannabis; medical treatment
- Corpses, treatment of.—A solution of myrrhic resin is obtained by treating powdered myrrh [ …]
- All the women had nonmetastatic breast cancer and were scheduled for treatment but had not yet started.
- The state could, however, divert offenders into drug-treatment programs and other nonprison environments, which are less expensive than incarceration and better at rehabilitation.
- Locusts that received an injection of 5-HTP but were not crowded also showed a similar but also nonsignificant increase in Pgreg (median 0.38; P = 0.448), which indicates that this treatment was also insufficient to induce full behavioral gregarization.
- Albumin is a major product of hepatocytes and a critical serum protein required for the maintenance of vascular oncotic pressure and fluid homeostasis; thus, these findings are consistent with improved liver function after telomerase treatment.
- Cancer treatment and research are expanding to incorporate long-term postcancer care.
- predisposal treatment of radioactive waste
- preseasonal treatment of hay fever
- Examples of treatments
- We conclude that transplanting hNSCs enhances endogenous neurogenesis and prevents further cognitive deterioration in Tg2576 mice, while simultaneous treatments with (+)-phenserine or JN403 result in countertherapeutic effects.
- Designing person-related probiotic strains and smart physiologic low-dose treatments in order to correction the gut microbiome is an important impact to personalized dietology and is a challenge for medicine of the future.
- We did not find any systematic differences in daily water intake of sham-operated and RYGB rats, nor did we find any differences in the response to the dipsogenic treatments.
- To adhere to withdrawal periods the main time for flukicide treatments is during the dry period for spring-calving herds, which in Ireland coincides with housing during November until February in the majority of the herds.
- Eyelid specific treatments for hidrocystomas have included carbon dioxide vaporization, electrosurgery, hyfrecation, botulinum toxin, and intralesional tricholoroacetic acid injection.
- In the present study, we describe moderate protection of EHTs against hypoxia/reoxygenation-induced stunning by NO and BNP. Both treatments induced apparent cardioprotection that was detected as a maintained contractile activity and inotropy.
- Time course analysis until 72 h after treatments showed that nanoencapsulation of atrazine enhanced the herbicidal activity in comparison with a commercial atrazine formulation.
- Isotretinoin (also known as 13-cis-retinoic acid) is a synthetic form of vitamin A, which is primarily used to treat severe nodulocystic acne that fails to respond to other treatments such as oral antibiotics.
- This could be of particular benefit to orthoptists, who have the most regular contact with parents and children, and are more likely to suggest conservative treatments such as occlusion and minus lenses.
- Mean injection volumes for initial and touch-up treatments combined for the zygomaticomalar region, anteromedial cheek, and submalar region were 2.39 mL (range, 0.1-7.0 mL), 2.12 mL (range, 0.4-5.7 mL), and 2.42 mL (range, 0.2-10.0 mL), respectively.
Examples of treatments in a Sentence
Other VocabularyLook-Alike Words
- en treatment