- Examples of treatment
- He still has nightmares resulting from the treatment he received from his captors.
- A treatment or cure is applied after a medical problem has already started.
- Cancer survivors who got radiation treatments as children have nearly twice the risk of developing diabetes as adults.
- The change is due largely to the increased availability of antiretroviral treatment.
- Patients received 600 mg/day of ritonavir (Abbott Laboratories) for 14 days, after which were added 600 mg/day of zidovudine (Retrovir, Glaxo-Wellcome) and 6 mg/day of zalcitabine (Hivid, Roche) with treatment maintenance for 12 months.
- We wanted an overall treatment system that gave us optimum reliability and required a minimum of labor to operate - from primary clarifier thru sludge handling, …
- The breaking point came in 1900 with the hostile reaction to his “Philosophy,” a public commission for the University of Vienna in which Klimt’s historicizing realism began to turn toward a darker, more distorted Symbolist treatment of figures and space.
- Examples of treatments
- Designing person-related probiotic strains and smart physiologic low-dose treatments in order to correction the gut microbiome is an important impact to personalized dietology and is a challenge for medicine of the future.
- We did not find any systematic differences in daily water intake of sham-operated and RYGB rats, nor did we find any differences in the response to the dipsogenic treatments.
- To adhere to withdrawal periods the main time for flukicide treatments is during the dry period for spring-calving herds, which in Ireland coincides with housing during November until February in the majority of the herds.
- Eyelid specific treatments for hidrocystomas have included carbon dioxide vaporization, electrosurgery, hyfrecation, botulinum toxin, and intralesional tricholoroacetic acid injection.
- In the present study, we describe moderate protection of EHTs against hypoxia/reoxygenation-induced stunning by NO and BNP. Both treatments induced apparent cardioprotection that was detected as a maintained contractile activity and inotropy.
- Time course analysis until 72 h after treatments showed that nanoencapsulation of atrazine enhanced the herbicidal activity in comparison with a commercial atrazine formulation.
- Isotretinoin (also known as 13-cis-retinoic acid) is a synthetic form of vitamin A, which is primarily used to treat severe nodulocystic acne that fails to respond to other treatments such as oral antibiotics.
- This could be of particular benefit to orthoptists, who have the most regular contact with parents and children, and are more likely to suggest conservative treatments such as occlusion and minus lenses.
- Mean injection volumes for initial and touch-up treatments combined for the zygomaticomalar region, anteromedial cheek, and submalar region were 2.39 mL (range, 0.1-7.0 mL), 2.12 mL (range, 0.4-5.7 mL), and 2.42 mL (range, 0.2-10.0 mL), respectively.
Examples of treatment in a Sentence
- en treatments