- Examples of treatment
- Because of the seriousness of the injury the doctor is anaesthetising the area before treatment.
- If these maizes were two boys, not improbably the one would be caned for failing to respond to treatment so efficacious in the case of the other.
- Further, we hypothesized that the FMPI and the CSOM would respond to treatment, and/or withdrawal of treatment, and show criterion validity with the actimetry measures.
- It is known that allergoids obtained by treatment with aldehydes are randomly cross-linked proteins of high molecular weight and their standardization is very difficult.
- Aesthetic and functional rehabilitation of a fractured complicated anterior crown using allogenous tooth fragment is a better alternative to other more conventional treatment options.
- Nitrofuranes are well known for their antichagasic activity: Nifurtimox—as well as benznidazole, the second treatment available for Chagas’ disease- has been shown to be activated by a NADH-dependent, mitochondrially localized type I nitroreductase.
- Examples of treatments
- He began to deteriorate rapidly from an ill-defined dementing illness, and his confusion and intermittent agitation did not respond to the standard treatments that were tried.
- “What usually happens is someone comes in for endovenous treatments for larger veins and a lot of times they’ll say, ‘While you’re at it, take a look at these smaller veins and let me know if you can do anything about them,’ ” Dr. Zelickson said.
- Ms. Mate’s symptoms responded to another approach — two treatments to inhibit firing of the pudendal nerve, which enervates the lowest muscles of the pelvis, plus regular use of an anticonvulsant drug.
- The results represent the mean ± S.E. of tetraplicate experimental treatments (n = 4).
- The main treatments now for osteoporosis are drugs called bisphosphonates, like Actonel, Boniva and alendronate, the generic version of Merck’s Fosamax.
- Since the development of fiber optics, treatments utilizing catheterization have replaced some former surgical procedures.
- This latest discovery should eventually lead to much better treatments for disease.
- The Ancients widely regarded linseed as a source of medical treatments
- She started out requesting microdermabrasion facial treatments and has since added Botox shots and Restylane filler injections to her medspa repertoire.
Examples of treatment in a Sentence
- en treatments