toilet ExamplesEN[ˈtɔɪ.lət] [-ɔɪlɪt]
- Examples of toilet
- Adjournment didn't come a minute too soon for those of us who needed the toilet.
- The toilet was emitting a pungent, foul aroma.
- The moment I sat on the toilet, my crap immediately came out of my arsehole.
- It is possible to connect your tank to your toilet cistern and/or garden, so that even if the water is not drinkable it still can be used productively to make major water savings.
- The contraction of AIDS from toilet seats is extremely rare.
- The soldiers found a variety of creative uses for their payment scrip after its defacement to scrap paper; some used it as toilet paper.
- a toilet-paper dispenser
- So I didn't put the toilet seat down — you don't have to make a federal case out of it.
- He left a floater in the toilet.
- We tried to repair the toilet, but it broke again after two or three flushings.
- Examples of toilets
- Can you tell me where the toilets are? I'm bursting.
- Can you tell me where the toilets are? I'm busting.
- Single-sex toilets.
- Glory holes are often found in public toilets and are likely to be used for gay male activities.
- I loathe scrubbing toilets.
- Examples of toileting
- The patient was managed by a combination of preoperative and postoperative antihelminthic therapy along with laparotomy, cyst deroofing, toileting and omentoplasty.
Examples of toilet in a Sentence