that is ExamplesEN
- Examples of that is
- Further affiant sayeth naught. (A centuries-old statement that is still used on some legal documents as the final declaration prior to the affiant's signature.)
- The agent noun 'cutter' means a person who cuts, or a thing that is made to or is able to cut something.
- That is, besides the usual epistemic operators which take care of agenthood, modal operator epistemology also includes temporal operators to deal with dynamic phenomena, and alethic operators to handle forcing strategies.
- That is the problem with Dorothy's Third Ward, all these years she has been alderperson she has not made any deals to better that pigsty.
- a maid of allwork, that is, a general servant
- XDR-TB is defined as tuberculosis that is resistant to the two most important antituberculosis drugs (isoniazid and rifampin), along with [ … ] a member of the fluoroquinolone class and at least one of three others (capreomycin, kanamycin and amikacin).
- Antagony that is between Christ and Belial. — Milton.
- The prototype array controller that is designed will then be partially implemented to control the demonstration heliostats.
- In this paper, we make a step forward, by considering term to query articulations, that is articulations relating queries of one source to terms in another
Examples of that is in a Sentence