- Examples of success
- His third attempt to pass the entrance exam was a success.
- Don't let success go to your head.
- Scholastically, he was a success.
- The new range of toys has been a resounding success.
- She is country music's most recent success.
- Time is a key success metric.
- Conventional success metrics are not always the best indicator of success.
- The number of “likes” isn't always a good success metric.
- Challenge yourself and become a success story!
- I am a success story.
- This country is a success story.
- This program has become a success story.
- He had only a tuppence worth of success.
- A few days after Bailey's success, on June 16, in Boston, Dr. Dwight Harken successfully performed his first valvulotomy for mitral stenosis.
- The visitorship should not be a major measure of success for a cultural activity which requires a well-prepared audience
- The success of the economic policies should win Mr. Smith the next elections.
- The policy success should win the elections for Mr. Smith.
- Examples of successes
- He had achieved many enviable dramatic successes before this time. — My Miscellanies by Wilkie Collins
- He takes dead aim at racial opportunists, opponents of affirmative action, multiculturalists and the myriad rights organizations trying to hitch a ride on the successes of the black civil rights movement.
- Yet if the only form of tradition, of handing down, consisted in following the ways of the immediate generation before us in a blind or timid adherence to its successes, "tradition" should positively be discouraged.
- To be clear, to reiterate: I am suggesting that in the wake of whatever nominal successes, antiracist struggle gave way in each instance to anti-racial commitments at the expense of antiracist effects and ongoing struggle.
Examples of success in a Sentence