- Examples of song
- The other good news: This new song recaptures the sunny feel of "Collapsing," complete with ethereal vocals, lush strings and, of course, plenty of handclaps.
- After weeks of practice Alyssa was finally able to hit the high note of her song perfectly.
- The band played their hit song to the delight of the fans.
- Elvis joins the hit parade this week with his song “Hound Dog”.
- The song's hook snared me.
- After her swan-song, there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
- I stepped outside to smoke myself a J. — Paul Simon, from the song "Late in the Evening"
- Debbie lip-synced the theme song to All In The Family.
- Examples of songs
- The songs are new but in keeping with tradition.
- Returning to college at 40, he began studying what he called laborlore: the work songs, slang, craft techniques and tales that helped to define the trade unions and create a sense of group identity.
- They played a medley of favorite folk songs as an encore.
- (This is not to be confused with the microculture of bands like the NESKimos and the Advantage, who perform live versions of Nintendo game songs.)
- The songs often start in midstory, packed with more detail than the mind can process.
- That started a miniset of Duran Duran songs and electro oldies like the Normals Warm Leatherette, paying tribute while flaunting Duran Duran's pop skills, even in skeletal arrangements.
- Just let the "girls" [ … ] sing the hell out of these songs, and don't even try to create miniversions of the musicals they come from.
- [ …] some of the aspects of nannydom that are sheer drudgery: changing diapers and washing bottles and singing nonsense songs over and over.
- Springsteen then threw himself into his four-song set, a highly anticipated series of songs that had Las Vegas oddsmakers taking bets on which tunes he'd select.
Examples of songs in a Sentence