something ExamplesEN[ˈsʌmθɪŋ] [ˈsɐmθɪŋ] [ˈsʌʔm̩] [sʌ̃ː] [ˈsamθɪŋ]
- Examples of something
- I wanted to do something adultlike.
- He suspected something was amiss.
- Something amiss in the arrangements had distracted the staff.
- Compared with the macho rich-boy fantasies of Rafelson's previous work, there is something rather antiauteurist about this well-crafted film noir thriller.
- Their archival methods left something to be desired.
- I planted a row of lillies around the statue. The jackals began to gather around [someone or something].
- The free-flowing pixelated compositions, while full of angles, owe something to automatist drawing.
- There is something awry with this story.
- Examples of somethings
- There are somethings I'd like to unsay... to my boss... right before he decided to fire me.
Examples of something in a Sentence