rightEN[ɹaɪt] [ɹaɪʔ(t̚)] [ɹeɪt] [ɹeɪʔt̚] [-aɪt]
- Examples of right
- D-F, MNHN.F.EBA 518b, right hemimandible bearing P 3 -P 4 and M 2 -M 3 ; D, labial view; E, lingual view; F, occlusal view.
- A two-step procedure was performed to induce chronic renal disease (CRD): left heminephrectomy at 20 weeks of age followed by right total nephrectomy 1 week later.
- His medical history included a controllable arterial hypertension and a localized pleural thickening at the right hemithorax as an inactive residuum resulting from a lower respiratory tract infection that occurred 7 years ago.
- The integrity of the right optic radiation was analysed by means of a hodologic probabilistic approach.
- A 76-year-old Japanese man undergoing hemodialysis for chronic renal failure was admitted to our hospital with chief complaint of right hypochondoralgia.
- In right of her being president of the Board, she is also the chair of Board meetings.
- The husband held title to the land in right of his wife (see also jure uxoris).
- Examples of rights
- The king invaded the rights of the people.
- What worries me is that she is accused of “playing the gender card” when citing the old boys’ club, while he is seen as unifying by citing civil rights confrontations.
- to relinquish rights
- Those who don't stand up for their rights are apt to lose them.
- The government has stripped away some of our basic rights by passing a series of controversial laws.
- They will not submit to the destruction of their rights.
- The crossed hammer and sickle symbolise the union of workers and peasantry in their fight for their rights.
- to vindicate the rights of labor movement in developing countries
- The post of vice-president should, by rights, have been given to John.
- My shoulder was dislocated. It was agony to have it put to rights.
- I felt ill, but some fresh air and iced water set me to rights.
- Examples of righter
- The other two [...] are in a righter-than-thou pissing war. -- Geov Parrish,  .
- Examples of righted
- The tow-truck righted what was left of the automobile.
- When the wind died down, the ship righted.
- Examples of righting
- Righting all the wrongs of the war will be impossible.
- A self-righting life raft
- In short, his wits being quite gone, [Don Quixote] hit upon the strangest notion that ever madman in this world hit upon, and that was that he fancied it was right and requisite, as well for the support of his own honour as for the service of his country, that he should make a knight-errant of himself, roaming the world over in full armour and on horseback in quest of adventures, and putting in practice himself all that he had read of as being the usual practices of knights-errant; righting every kind of wrong, and exposing himself to peril and danger from which, in the issue, he was to reap eternal renown and fame.
- Examples of rightmost
- Start with the rightmost one and work towards the left.
- She tried the rightmost door first.
Examples of right in a Sentence