- Examples of regulation
- Various classes of noncoding RNAs target each other for posttranscriptional regulation via alternative splicing, polyadenylation, 5′ capping, nontemplated modifications, and RNA editing.
- This balance is tightly controlled by various regulatory systems, such as the endocrine system, and is influenced by the immune system, an osteoimmunological regulation depending on lymphocyte- and macrophage-derived cytokines.
- The data allowed us to hypothesize that miR6435 might play a role in the regulation of xanthanolide biosynthesis in X.
- Previous study showed the zic family member Zic2a was involved in the regulation of two prethalamic transcription factor dlx2a and arxa.
- Further, the protein SRSF1 is up-regulated in cancer and its transcription is activated by the prooncogenic transcription factor Myc. However there is a significant difference in SRSF1 gene copy number that may account for its up-regulation [82 ].
- The importance of Th2 cytokines, including IL-4, IL-10, and IL-13, in the regulation of the protumor functions of TAMs has also been demonstrated in human lung adenocarcinomas.
- Examples of regulations
- The federal organic regulations are enforced by third-party certifiers.
- That is the cornerstone of any meaningful debate about budgets and projects, regulations and policies.
- The rules and regulations don't answer the question. First principles are required.
- I do not think that we gold plate European regulations although I think others, insurers and other industry bodies, may gold plate on our behalf.
- Dang, I’m handcuffed by these regulations. I’d like to help but it’d be illegal.
- Ultimately, it was Benneteau whose body and resolve collapsed, as he twice received massage to heavy legs in the fifth set, a stretching of the regulations allowing for strictly medical attention on court.
Examples of regulations in a Sentence