- Examples of regulation
- First, it was traditionally subject to loose-handed regulation, which opened the possibility of returns above the cost of capital to offset.
- Various classes of noncoding RNAs target each other for posttranscriptional regulation via alternative splicing, polyadenylation, 5′ capping, nontemplated modifications, and RNA editing.
- This balance is tightly controlled by various regulatory systems, such as the endocrine system, and is influenced by the immune system, an osteoimmunological regulation depending on lymphocyte- and macrophage-derived cytokines.
- The data allowed us to hypothesize that miR6435 might play a role in the regulation of xanthanolide biosynthesis in X.
- Previous study showed the zic family member Zic2a was involved in the regulation of two prethalamic transcription factor dlx2a and arxa.
- Examples of regulations
- Regulations have been made under the Civil Aviation Acts of 1949, 1980 and 1982 which empower Inspectors of Accidents to do these things.
- ...where new and better depreciation regulations and a 7% business investment credit knocked the living daylights out of normal and historical accounting procedures...
- The new regulations have yet to take root.
- Vowing to fight some regulations imposed by the Obama administration, Mr. Bush said he was “not suggesting unregulating the world,” merely “common-sense 21st-century rules.”
Examples of regulation in a Sentence
- en regulations