- Examples of refusal
- I will not brook any disobedience. I will brook no refusal.
- Any refusal to salute the president shall be counted as an effrontery.
- Everything about him suggests it; from his first conversion from the imperial to the papal (and popular) cause, to his great refusal of the kinghood of the city he had taken; "I will not wear a crown of gold where my Master wore a crown of thorns."
- In addition to Con Ed’s negligency, the P.r. S.C. has shielded them with bureaucratic delay and the refusal to rule on our petition and bring them to account.”
- But in an age of starchitecture, Erickson's refusal to adopt a signature look kept him from achieving the kind of recognition he deserved.
- At the time I thought his adamant refusal to give in right. I hope you won’t think me stupid if I ask you what that means.
- H. Richard's refusal to ontologize evil is theologically correct.
- Examples of refusals
- In this totally unexhaustive list, we bring you some of the most controversial manglings and refusals.
Examples of refusal in a Sentence
- en refusals