property ExamplesEN[ˈpɹɒ.pə(ɹ).ti] [ˈpɹɑpɚtiː]
- Examples of property
- The solutions are obtained by expressing the metric function in terms of an auxiliary function which satisfies the Laplace equation, a characteristic property of the conformastatic spacetimes.
- ...nor were the benefits inconsiderable, which we had conferred on him nor was I lowminded and unambitious enough to aliene his property...
- Although IDO is classically recognized for its immunomodulatory property, it has presented nonimmunological effects in some tumors.
- [ … ] Irsay, who not only owns the team but property on the mall and favors restreeting.
- If he be strong-handed, (has property,) he has the trees felled, about one foot from the earth, dragged into heaps, and made into an immense bonfire.
- Examples of properties
- You're the one being the dick. I'm being a dick by pointing out the dickly properties of someone else?
- The physical properties of the different honeys, color, granulation, aroma, flavor, etc., are indicated in the table only in a very general way.
- This compound has a number of interesting material properties.
- metalline properties
- Mixed blood can surprisingly produce inherited properties which neither parent showed
- The first was that out-of-area appraisers “didn’t understand the local values”; the second was that they were choosing comparable properties from a pool of foreclosed homes not exactly indicative of what nondistressed properties might be worth.
- nonportfolio income; nonportfolio properties
Examples of property in a Sentence