- Examples of programme
- a posthospital rehabilitation programme for departing patients
- We propose to implement a prerecruitment training programme to ensure that the RAs are competent and reliable in conducting the CAM assessment, using validated procedures provided by the instrument developer, who is a member of the study team.
- Last night’s programme – the first of a series of three – was another unwayward beast from the Worsley stable.
- Examples of programmes
- Viewers are switching off news and current affairs programmes in droves with shows such as Panorama, Tonight with Trevor McDonald and even Watchdog failing to connect with audiences, a new report claims.
- There were greeters handing out programmes at the entryway to the hall.
- Television programmes were interrupted by a newsflash announcing that the Prime Minister had resigned.
- Examples of programmed
- For nonmusicians, it’s a way to coax sounds — often programmed to stay on key no matter what note one actually plays — out of what may be the only instrumentlike device they ever pick up.
- Counion with Him is His desire, not a robotic family who is programmed or shows up out of duty or obligation.
- I programmed a small game as a demonstration.
- Through her upbringing, Mildred's father had carefully programmed her to expect very little from life.
- The senescence is enhanced by exovert pressures and believed to be programmed and controlled by genetic factor.
- Examples of programming
- In the C programming language, the backslash is an escape character; for example, '\n' represents a newline.
- In the C programming language, the backslash is an escape character; for example, '\n' is an escape sequence which represents a newline.
- In computer programming, the practice of using always references in place of copies of equal objects is known as interning.
- In object oriented programming, the mutator function changes the value of the field that gives its name.
- Most implementations of the Pascal programming language employed a p-code system to achieve a greater level of machine independence.
- The network changed its programming to mess with DVRs again.
- Management wanted to know how much programming the project would need.
- A robot's programming doesn't allow for love.
- I was programming a new module for the software package.
- He was programming the VCR.
- “I like to say that Wendy has a brashness, a sassiness to her, that she’s loud in a very good way, in look and point of view,” said Lonnie Burstein, the executive vice president of programming at Debmar-Mercury, the production company behind the TV show.
Examples of programme in a Sentence