plural ExamplesEN[ˈplʊə.ɹəl] [ˈplɔː.ɹəl]
- Examples of plural
- "Are" is the second-person plural of the verb "to be".
- siloviki (plural) the security services which make up one wing of the Russian government.
- siloviki (plural) security-service personnel from any country or nationality.
- "Are" is the third-person plural of the verb "to be".
- “Banana” has three a’s and one b. (apostrophe "s" used so that the plural of “a” is not confused with the word “as”)
- Examples of more plural
- Although the nation was far more plural than Canada in the number of its Christian groups
Examples of plural in a Sentence