player ExamplesEN[ˈpleɪə(ɹ)] [-eɪə(ɹ)]
- Examples of player
- The technophilic girl could not be found without her smartphone, netbook, and mp3 player.
- I say! She's a terrific tennis player.
- Golf is a casual outing for the weekend player, with an untailored budget.
- My brother is useless at most computer games, but he is an awesome PS2 player.
- His uncle, a Cardinal, engages a Spanish youth of Moorish descent called Diego, an expert singer and player on the virginal, to unlock the secrets of the heart, and to cleanse his bosom of the perilous stuff, and cure him by the spell of his music.
- That team needs a decent wide player.
- As a soccer player he is terrible indeed.
- The player with the highest score is the winner.
- “He said, ‘You’re that tennis player,’ and I’m like: ‘Uhh, uhh, yeah. It’s me.’ ” She laughed.
- Of course the inverse is possible with all these possibilities, and you can be having a yiff with a partner in the room with you and be having a pleasant non-sexual conversation with another remote player through a page-conversation.
- Examples of players
- Rugby players often break the bridge of their noses.
- Rugby players are of sturdy build.
- When tournament players are eliminated but remain eager to win back their buy-in, side games often develop and upstage tournament play with limits exceeding those in the tournament.
- OK, let's get rid of the chalk players right away. The chalk likes North Carolina. Dean Smith has taken Carolina to the Final Four six times.
- With both players having an ace-high straight, the pot was a chop.
- The price of crude oil is determined in continuous trading between professional players in World's many commodities exchanges.
- It's extremely hard to corner the petroleum market because there are so many players.
Examples of player in a Sentence