- Examples of phenomena
- An optical microscope designed to study properties of organic or inorganic substances using the phenomena of fluorescence and phosphorescence instead of transmitted light.
- The use of an epifluorescence microscope to study properties of organic or inorganic substances using the phenomena of fluorescence and phosphorescence instead of transmitted light.
- Hallucinations are always evidence of cerebral derangement and are common phenomena of insanity. - W. A. Hammond
- Parapegms were used for the publication of laws, proclamations, and the recording of astronomical phenomena or calendar events.
- to investigate the causes of natural phenomena
- Examples of phenomenon
- It is true that [ … ] the questions of the justification of inductive inferences normally lead to further problems, associated with the phenomenon of the underdetermination of theory by experience.
- Sociologists would like to study how this phenomenon came into being.
- Today evidence for a gathered meeting comes from the phenomenon which the psychologist Carl F. Jung described as "synchronicity", a connecting principle or communication without any apparent external cause.
- Obviously the Heathrow injection is a recent phenomenon then? :)
- We attribute such coalescings of eigenvalues to the presence of a finite barrier (on the either side of ) which has been linked to a recent study of stokes phenomenon in the complex PT-symmetric potentials..
- Some of the outer layers of the Wacko Jacko phenomenon, however, are now on display here at the Grammy Museum: 10 of the singer's bechained, braided, studded, rhinestone and Swarovski-encrusted pseudomilitary jackets.
- We have previously suggested that the Blogshop phenomenon emerged through the symbiotic relationship of technology adaptation and design with specific geographic conditions.
- The phenomenon may be related to calcium elevation during decidualization because deciduogenic concanavalin A-loaded beads can induce a higher level of calcium in the decidualized regions than in the non-decidualized regions [30 ].
Examples of phenomena in a Sentence