perform ExamplesEN[pər.ˈfɔrm] [pə.ˈfɔːm] [pɚ.ˈfɔɹm] [-ɔː(ɹ)m]
- Examples of perform
- Oh, and the atoner, of whom Thoreau observed in a skeptical essay: “Now, if anything ail a man so that he does not perform his functions ... if he has committed some heinous sin and partially repents, what does he do?
- From 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Brooklyn’s own ReggaeLution band will perform, and at 9, D.J. Lumumba (a k a Revolution) will preside over an inclusive Caribbean dance party, from bachata to zouk and back again.
- We will need to perform a biopsy to determine whether the tumour is malignant or benign.
- casting couch: This refers to the alleged practice by some Hollywood producers and directors of furnishing an office with a couch, upon which would-be actresses perform special services in return for casting consideration...
- Not only that, H K Gruber, the Austrian composer, conductor and self-described chansonnier who was to perform the vocal solo of his own work, “Frankenstein!!,” the major work on the program, never made it.
- He checked the ball and then proceeded to perform a perfect layup.
- We cloned the database to perform some testing.
- He had promised to perform this task, but did not go the distance.
- "But at this point his team has fumbled the expectations game to the point where the governor will need to perform at a level well above anything we’ve seen from him to date if he wants to pull off the "W"."
- Examples of performs
- But the nagging curiosity about what she might have, could have, perhaps should not have said inspired this playful hourlong exploration of the mind-body connection, in which Ms. Margolin performs five versions of the lost 12-minute presurgery performance.
- Narrow performs a type-safe conversion into an instance of a subclass.
- A-4 or S-4, performs all staff functions pertaining to supply and maintenance.
- The world's first cyberchorus performs Handel's Messiah with the Brooklyn Philharmonic Orchestra
- The tool performs a descendency check to ensure the object is in fact a descendant before allowing the operation to proceed.
- The innocence with which Amos J. Machanic Jr. performs the highly controlled floorwork of his solo I Wanna Be Ready is particularly touching, as is the objectivity with which the dancers present the big knockout ensembles.
- If the newer version performs as well for half the cost, the decision is a no-brainer.
- When a male patas observes a predator approaching its group, he performs a noisy display, shaking the branches and overtly calling attention to himself.
- He will need lots of practice with the lines before he performs them.
- Examples of performed
- Due to this pleiotropic function for dysregulating biological events, 2-HG is regarded as an oncometabolite that exerts tumor-inducing actions, and searches for IDH gene mutations have been performed in various types of malignancies [1 ,2 ].
- Excisional biopsy of the nodule was performed by anterior orbitotomy with local anesthesia.
- No reconstruction of the vena cava was performed, in consideration with avaibale collaterals.
- Microdissection was performed using the Leica LMD 6000 microdissector, to obtain the whole crypts, including pericryptal areas, for each sample.
- In this study, we performed histopathologic assessment of postirradiation changes in the spinal dura mater and peridural tissue in mice.
- Quantitative real-time PCR was performed using the iQTM SYBRgreen supermix (Bio-Rad) and the iCycler MyiQTM real-time PCR detection system (Bio-Rad).
- At the same time leads to concentration of the solution, from which precipitation of the end-product: diuranate (sodium or ammonium) or triuranium octoxide, depending on the used reagents, is performed.
- Examples of performing
- At the denomination's annual conference, the pastorage had passed a bylaw prohibiting members from performing online marriage ceremonies.
- At the denomination's annual conference, the pastorate had passed a bylaw prohibiting members from performing online marriage ceremonies.
- Copyright in the specific sense is, however, of less importance to the dramatic author than playright or performing right [ … ]
- [ …] that the officiating clerk peeled and ate three Ribstone pippins while it was performing.
- The mean boss would have mercy on the marginally performing employee, except he was in a foul mood today and decided to say what he really thought of her.
- Houdini took his secrets to the grave, as he died shortly after performing one of his most famous escapes.
- In this picture he is performing his famous Yogi trick of swallowing a package of needles and some thread and extracting the needles threaded.
- Dunham! your supervisors keep reporting to me you have not been performing your OPQRSTs during the right time, what is the matter with you?
- He is performing here with his Symmetric Orchestra, an ensemble of West African musicians who play both traditional instruments (kora, balafon, bolombatto, djembe) and slightly more contemporary ones (guitars, keyboards).
Examples of perform in a Sentence