other ExamplesEN[ˈʌðə(ɹ)] [ˈʌðɚ] [ˈaðə] [-ʌðə(r)]
- Examples of other
- One sample, W52 (fabric group 3), separates out from the other sherds, which overlap with a considerable amount of intrasample variation.
- Coronary angiography was performed, showing severe intrastent restenosis in mid portion of LAD and mild lesions on the other arteries.
- On the other hand 1880 markers from spurious group account for 11.6% of total markers that exceed the range of 0.2–1.4% of markers prescribed[sic] to intravarietal heterogeneity.
- Introspectability cannot be the mark of the mental because one can introspect physical states, like indigestion or other internal physical events in the body.
- More recently, other biological drugs, such as ustekinumab, ixekizumab, tofacitinib, secukinumab and briakinumab, have targeted immunological mediators of the disease.
- Examples of others
- Some cannot stop themselves from embellishments — pecans, chocolate shavings, drizzles of caramel — and others feel compelled to place large chunks of unsliced bananas in their pies, forcing the involvement of a butter knife.
- He stood there, with upraised glass, waiting for others to join him in a toast; holding the glass as though it were his upraised sword, challenging others to show disprespoect to one he honored.
- The Forerunner 305 by Garmin (at Amazon.com , $217.99, among others) is a watchlike G.P.S. device that can help travelers keep up with their exercise regimes in unfamiliar places.
- A well-mannered gentleman always allows others first.
- Doing volunteer work to help others is truly worth one's while.
- Doing volunteer work to help others is truly worthwhile.
- Of course some areas are more dangerous than others, but all things considered Glasgow is quite a safe place to live.
- There have been others, from Kenny Anderson to Felipe Lopez, but one also wonders: How much better might Marbury, whose all-star talent remains unquestioned, have fared attitudinally in the pros without the early fawning?
- Examples of othered
- "Rican" is code for its homonym, "redskin,"' through which they othered this non-Mexican ethnic group.
- Examples of most other
- Whatever the primary spur to the evolution of our rose-colored retinas, we, like most other animals with multichromatic vision, have learned to treat red with respect.
- I only use the library for the encyclopedia, as we’ve got most other books here.
- Being one of the most southerly parts of the UK, the Isle of Wight has a milder subclimate than most other areas.
Examples of other in a Sentence