- Examples of originally
- There is a soft-mat seat (which originally had a palm fiber underwebbing) supported by three curved transverse braces.
- The lights seen over the city last night, originally termed unidentified flying objects, turned out to be spotlights from a car dealership reflecting on low clouds.
- Though originally considered genuine, the diaries are now generally considered a work of fiction.
- So then to conclude, though man bee Gods hand, and inſtrument, to inaugure, inthronize, and inueſt, yet is it God alone, that doth originally ordaine, inſtitute, and appoint.
- The Latin form, templum, from which the English temple is derived, originally signified an uncovered area marked off by boundaries; especially the place marked off by the augurs to be excepted from all profane uses."
- The lightning spell was originally pretty powerful, but in the sequel they nerfed it so it became completely useless.
- Such networks determine regulation complexity in various ways and may coadapt to different functions than they originally evolved for.
- The existence of a solution to this problem is related to the notion of conglomerability, originally introduced by Dubins to study finitely additive conditional probability.
- The devil's rope was originally designed to keep cows from roaming, Indians from encroaching, and the cowboys from singing their lonesome ballads.
Examples of originally in a Sentence