- Examples of organization
- The organization survived from ancient times to modernity.
- The sales team sought to talk to the movers and shakers within an organization, rather than to their underlings.
- The incident was about an organization's preserving its reputation for nonpartisanship, not curbing the free speech of its employees.
- The organization of the book is as follows.
- In response to the crisis, the nations in the region formed an organization. If you want to be part of this organization, you have to follow its rules.
- Over time, the spontaneous movement had become an organization.
- He's been in the Dodgers' organization since 2003.
- OCPA stands for Overseas Chinese Physics Association. [...] The chartered goals of the organization are to promote physics research in general and to promote recognition of achievements by ethnic Chinese physicists in particular.
- There's too much politics in this organization.
- Qualification for this organization is extraordinarily difficult.
- Examples of organizations
- Immigrant-rights and religious organizations bridled at the plan to favor highly skilled workers over relatives. (Houston Chronicle, 6/8/2007)
- In 2004, as captain of the Rex krewe — one of the more progressive Mardi Gras organizations — Billy made a hesitant approach, too little and too late, trying to get to know Tootie Montana.
- My favorite sports organizations are the National Football League and the American League in baseball.
- Rather than producing flashy television spots, it has placed simple ads on Web sites of news organizations and urbanbaby.com, and tried to spread its positions by posting on education and community listservs and blogs.
- The concept of 'sisterhood' was popularly applied to the official organizations for Mormon women, and Mormon co-wives were and are still known as 'sister-wives'
- Some funds will be distributed to state arts agencies and regional arts organizations that will subgrant it to various groups; funds will also made available directly to nonprofit arts organizations through a competitive process.
- However, many Wikinews stories rely on traditional news organizations' reports as source material, although the site is designed to point out original reporting by Wikinewsies
- Managing volunteers from fourteen different organizations is like herding cats.
Examples of organizations in a Sentence