ordered ExamplesEN[ˈɔɹdɚd] [ˈɔːdəd]
- Examples of ordered
- example: alphabetically ordered seating charts in school classrooms
- She ordered a plate of barbecue with a side of slaw.
- [ …] the officer to whom the command was deputed, to the amusement of a German bombardier, ordered one of the largest cannons to be placed under the gate of a fortress [ …]
- The referee ordered the boxers to break the clinch.
- We ordered five hundred cars of gypsum.
- We have proven that this set is finite and well ordered; as a corollary, we now know that there is an order-preserving map from it to the natural numbers.
- Its worth was quickly recognized: in 1765, Queen Charlotte, the wife of George III, ordered a creamware tea set.
- "Deploy two units of infantry along the enemy's flank," the general ordered.
- The court ordered the disposition of all assets.
- I ordered two dozen doughnuts.
Examples of ordered in a Sentence