ordered ExamplesEN[ˈɔɹdɚd] [ˈɔːdəd]
- Examples of ordered
- Fifty people [ … ] ordered from a diverse menu that included vegan options like wheatgrass shots ($4) and seitan cutlets ($16).
- The coal burning plant was ordered to sequester its CO2 emissions.
- Alice went to the diner and ordered a stack of silver dollars with butter and blueberry syrup.
- She ordered a pair of plus-size skinny jeans online.
- We ordered five sliders.
- I ordered a split shot latte.
- The magistrate ordered the suspect to be thrown into jail.
- The doctor ordered the lab to type the patient for a blood transfusion.
Examples of ordered in a Sentence