nervous system ExamplesEN
- Examples of nervous system
- A new disease of the nervous system is afflicting millions of voting-age Americans: Dubyaphobia.
- Perhaps it's neurogeography: an attempt to reveal not the collective mind of the nation but its nervous system.
- These results lead us to propose that the nervous system expresses diverse forms of neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors by combining β2 subunits with different agonist-binding α subunits.
- This can result from dehydration , abnormal heart rhythms , overmedication with blood pressure drugs and disorders of the autonomic nervous system.
- To elucidate the molecular basis of the acetylcholinergic signaling system, we identified acetylcholine-related genes involved in biosynthesis, signal transduction, and reuptake in C. suppressalis central nervous system transcriptome.
Examples of nervous system in a Sentence