- Examples of multiply
- To divide an Eisenstein integer by another Eisenstein integer , notice that ; accordingly multiply both denominator and numerator (of the division expressed as a fraction) by , then simplify.
- To multiply two numbers, add their logs.
- Multiply by root 2.
- A toggle joint, which used a lever system to multiply power, replaced the screw mechanism for forcing down the impression-forming platen.
- To annualise net profit, divide the year-to-date net profit by the number of completed months, and multiply by twelve.
- ...and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth... (Genesis 1:28, KJV)
- Examples of multiplied
- The Highest comes in Holy Land to hold His sovran court and synod sanctified, As all the psalms and prophets have foretold: The riches of his grace He will spread wide Through his own realm, that seat and chosen fold Of worship and free mercies multiplied.
- when you multiply 3 by 7, you get 21; he multiplied several numbers
- Chinese restaurants, now dotting this peninsula like azaleas at Cypress Gardens, have introduced thousands of us Occidentals to the delights of moo goo gai pan. As a result, attempts to produce such exoticisms in our own homes have multiplied.
- Examples of multiplying
- The effective radiated power is determined by multiplying the transmitter power output with the antenna gain.
- He had been multiplying, but it occurred to him he needed to resolve the exponents, first.
- Cross-multiplying yields .
Examples of multiplies in a Sentence