motorcycle ExamplesEN[ˈmoʊtərˌsaɪkəl] [-oʊtərˌsaɪkəl]
- Examples of motorcycle
- The motorcycle requires a kick start.
- A rack of Balmain brings a mind-bending new unattainability to your wardrobe with tumescent shoulder pads (a motorcycle jacket, $8,915) and motocross-style jeans weighing in at an unforgivable $2,915.
- The motorcycle is weaving in and out of traffic
- Let's crank up the old motorcycle and take it for a spin.
- She owns a motorcycle with a sidecar.
- Examples of motorcycles
- That last problem did intrude on Hazzard’s roamings, and when she refers to the living city it is with periodic references to thefts of cars and wallets, with a warning not to carry anything “snatchable” by the thieves on motorcycles who whiz through the streets.
Examples of motorcycle in a Sentence