- Examples of memorize
- Keep that list in front of you, or memorize it cold.
- I wanted to look up velleity and quotidian and memorize the fuckers for all time, spell them, learn them, pronounce them syllable by syllable—vocalize, phonate, utter the sounds, say the words for all they're worth.
- About incoercibility, provided that erasable-state voting booths which disable voters to memorize complete information exchanged between them and election authorities for constructing votes are available, coercer C cannot know candidates that voters coerced by C had chosen even if the candidates are unique to the voters.
- Examples of memorized
- Features that make a password good tend to make it antimnemonic as well, which is bad because a password should be memorized rather than written down.
- The founder, Chad Woodburn, is a good friend of mine, a man of high personal character and scholarship who believes in real learning, not just regurgitation of memorized material. (Which he refers to as academic bulimia.)
- The Hadith are believed to be the words of the Prophet, memorized by his followers and written down in the first or second centuries after the Hegira.
Examples of memorizes in a Sentence
Other VocabularyLook-Alike Words