- Examples of material
- There was definitely some aeruginous material on that door handle.
- Set in a shallow, amphitheaterlike depression, once a gravel pit supplying material for the Thruway, it covers 11 acres.
- If soul were the material form of the body, it would be no better than the lower "Mundane sprite," which has no animadversive power either.
- frequent broadcastings of the same old material
- In each procedure, a cementlike material is injected into the fracture.
- The City Council unanimously passed a bill yesterday that would sharply increase fines for people who steal recyclable material from curbsides [ … ] .
- To make a pleat, double the material at the waist.
- Examples of materials
- The unifying thread is a kind of magpie postminimalism, which invigorates familiar abstract strategies — grids, serial repetition, reductive forms — using materials scavenged from everyday life.
- Although not required, a PowerPoint is recommended because, increasingly, this is the mode for presenting materials in graduate-level courses. - University of Alberta Department of Biology 
- Both are what are called pozzolans, reactive materials that help make the concrete stronger.
- He was responsible for the procurement of materials and supplies.
- I have a lot of experience in the procurement of construction materials and sub-contracts.
- The assembly plant's raw materials are finished parts from Asian suppliers.
- The school had to rework its resistant materials course after a student was injured.
- The processing of certain raw materials - pulp and paper, oil, and alumina, for example - can have substantial environmental side effects.
- Strawbale construction is a sustainable method for building, from the standpoint of both materials and energy needed for heating and cooling.
- Examples of most material
- This is the most material fact in this lawsuit.
Examples of materials in a Sentence