- Examples of makeup
- Mr. Cola, 82, a retired hairdresser and makeup artist who earned an Emmy for his work in daytime television, recently paid only $9 for a 90-day supply of cilostazol, a substitute for the branded drug Pletal for leg pains.
- While some women need a makeover to add makeup, some women need a makeunder to take it down a notch.
- To understand how a nuclear reactor works, we must first look at its makeup.
- She is wearing a lot of makeup.
- Yeah, she’s trim, organized and snippy, with the makeup, the Manhattan job and the shopaholism, but she’s also the one in the couple who can’t really grow up because she lives with her dad.
- He's wearing some nice pants today. She wore her medals with pride. Please wear your seatbelt. Can you wear makeup and sunscreen at the same time? He was wearing his lunch after tripping and falling into the buffet.
- It's easy to see why he was confused — up until that point, you didn't have popular bands coming out with makeup on.
- Look at her all hussied up with her makeup and fishnet stockings...for shame!
- Invisible no-makeup makeup. Don't want to scare the horses. Okay, deep breath: the tube.
- Smith wears a pair of wirerimmed glasses over his clown makeup.
Examples of makeup in a Sentence