kind of ExamplesEN
- Examples of kind of
- The pieces’ lack of dance precision was part of their point, as was the way they seemed to flaunt a kind of unfocused and unrigorous intensity that in almost any academic-dance classroom would be considered bad style.
- Then, finished with this last in a series of fly-around press conferences, his untelegenic features reddened from the cold, Simon quipped as he strolled to the car: "It's kind of nice and pleasant out here."
- It is not the whiny, helpless, victimy kind of dependency.
- It happened on one o' dem zip-a-dee-doo-dah days. Now that's the kind of day when you can't open your mouth without a song jump right out of it.
- Another form of this kind of scepticism is as follows. Logic is apriori, but inductive "logic" is not, so it is not really logic.
- Is not this a proper kind of reasoning? is this the reverence due to the scriptures, thus babishly to abuse them?
Examples of kind of in a Sentence
- en kind of like