- Examples of instrument
- And she has a full, even, unsqueaking tone, especially on the clarinet, an instrument that could use another distinctive voice in jazz.
- The psaltery is a zitherlike instrument.
- . called animal , bycause it is the first instrument of the soule, which the Latins call animam .”
- to affix a syllable to a word; to affix a seal to an instrument; to affix one's name to a writing
- A basic 17-piece jazz orchestra never uses more than one bari; to see four lined up in a row you'd usually have to go to an instrument repair shop.
- "I fortunately recollected my couteau de chasse, which was by my side; with this instrument I severed the lion's head at one blow..." — The Surprising Adventures of Baron Munchausen by Rudolf Erich Raspe
- In this case, Entity A would be required to separate the equity conversion option (the embedded derivative) from the host debt instrument
- To doctor the signature of an instrument with intent to defraud is an example of forgery.
- Examples of instruments
- ...where the keys of all the felons rooms, as well as the instruments for screwing off and on the irons of the prisoners, are kept.
- He is performing here with his Symmetric Orchestra, an ensemble of West African musicians who play both traditional instruments (kora, balafon, bolombatto, djembe) and slightly more contemporary ones (guitars, keyboards).
- But Aristoxenus calls the following foreign instruments — phœnices, and pectides, and magadides, and sambucæ, and triangles, and clepsiambi, and scindapsi, and the instrument called the enneachord or nine-stringed instrument.
- The byproducts of our study are a strategy to improve the change and project management in intersectoral collaboration and a large repertoire of managerial working methods and instruments.
- This study [ …] used three general HRQOL instruments and a recently validated disease-specific questionnaire that minimized the risk of monomethod bias.
- Much of Scelsi’s output was created in an unusual way: he would improvise on a piano, a guitar, percussion instruments or, later in his career, an ondiola, a three-octave electronic instrument that could capture vibrato and microtonal intervals.
- Examples of instrumented
- a sonata instrumented for orchestra
- After cleaning the surgical areas with iodopovidone, the swine were then instrumented with a right internal jugular pulmonary artery catheter through an 8 French introducer, a right femoral vein 10 French introducer and a right femoral artery triple lumen catheter.
Examples of instrumented in a Sentence