- Examples of indentation
- Sinking in metalworking is the technique of creating a hollow indentation, also known as doming, dishing or dapping.
- fermentation, indentation, consumption
- Each pituitary was cut at the median sagittal plane and each adrenal gland was cut twice transversely, midway between the indentation of the phrenicoabdominal vein and each pole.
- Examples of indentations
- A leaf having a smooth margin, without teeth or indentations of any kind, is called entire.
- Indentations in the floor were interpreted as postholes and slots that once anchored wooden furniture.
Examples of indentation in a Sentence
- en indentations