in advance ExamplesEN
- Examples of in advance
- The money was paid in advance.
- Why don't you prepare a whole stack of handouts in advance rather than getting out the supplies each time, onesie-twosie?
- to bespeak a calm hearing; I bespeak your patience in advance.
- It's an excellent device, but it has a 10-week lead time, so be sure to order it in advance.
- The landlord demanded one month's security deposit for rent, another for damage to the apartment, and one month's rent in advance.
- He travelled in advance of his master, making the necessary arrangements.
Examples of in advance in a Sentence