improper ExamplesEN[ɪmˈprɒp.ə] [ɪmˈprɔp.ə] [ɪmˈprɑ.pɚ] [-ɒpə(ɹ)]
- Examples of improper
- Improper cooling and a dull milling blade on titanium can gall the surface.
- Improper formatting is a red flag to look for other problems with the data.
- The plaintiffs here are third persons, and cannot be made responsible for the inadequate judgment or the improper exercise of power by the defendant's wife.
- For the next six months or so those children will assail her in public with demands for an improper story! (from H.H. Munro's short story, "The Storyteller").
- [The devil] must then chime in with our sentiments, our instincts, even stimulate our devotion to liberty, and defeat liberty by compelling us to seek it in the wrong place, at the wrong time, or by improper means.
- Note: Before certain letters, in- becomes: i- before gn, e.g. ignoble il- before l, e.g. illegal im- before b, m, or p, e.g. improper ir- before r, e.g. irresistible
Examples of improper in a Sentence