- Examples of grade
- He got a good grade on the test.
- The grade of this hill is more than 5 percent.
- Clancy is entering the fifth grade this year.
- Clancy starts grade five this year.
- The grade fives are on a field trip.
- This material absorbs moisture and is probably not a good choice for use below grade.
- "K-8" is Kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Around here, that means a transition from the lowrise, two-to-five-storey apartment building to condos that reach almost 10 floors above grade.
- The premium charged by the monoline is not for funding expected losses, as with insurance, but for enhancing an investment-grade security to a AAA level.
- Ancient Greek γόνος (gónos ) is a reflex of *ǵónh₁os (“ race ” ), which is itself an o-grade derivative of the root *ǵenh₁- (“ to beget; to produce, bear ” ).
- Examples of grades
- The program computes all the students' grades, then selects a random sample for human verification.
- Comparing the grades of English students to Engineering students is like trying to compare apples and oranges.
- After you hand in your essays, I will give both grades and feedback.
- Do you give letter grades for class participation, or just for homework and exams?
- What you get is a happy professoriat and good grades.
- Ruth's overwhelming sweetness made Robert forget about his hopelessly low school grades.
- Other grades of paper, such as uncoated free sheet paper used in electronic printers and copiers, are increasing in per capita consumption.
- Amy was given a scholarship thanks to her excellent grades.
- His dad chewed him out after seeing his poor grades.
- Dad came unhinged when he saw the report card with such bad grades.
- Examples of graded
- The teacher was nice and graded the test on a curve
- Teachers prefer true or false or multiple-choice tests because they can be graded so easily.
- A graded road
- In brief, 4 μm sections of paraffin-embedded human liver tissue mounted on silane-coated glass slides were de-paraffinized in histolene and dehydrated in graded ethanol.
- In the laboratory, the microcores were dehydrated using a graded alcohol series and D-limonene, and embedded in paraffin [35 ].
- Examples of grading
- Grading the twenty-question true-false quiz took only 30 seconds per student.
- We were grading the road and found a soft spot where we did a sub-excavation.
- Interobserver agreement in subjective image quality grading and intermodality agreement between CCTA and ICA was determined by calculating κ statistics.
Examples of grades in a Sentence
- fr grades