four ExamplesEN[fɔː] [fɔɹ] [fo(ː)ɹ] [foə] [-əʊə(r)] [-ɔː(ɹ)]
- Examples of four
- Nancy was a matricide, it happened four years ago.
- Volunteers are provided with a meal ticket for every four hours of service.
- Four years have passed since the meltdown at the Chernobyl nuclear plant, but the grim legacy of the Soviet catastrophe is still unfolding. 
- Vizio’s compact speaker combo features four three-inch high-efficiency midbass drivers and two three-quarter-inch high-performance tweeters.
- This cheerful miniretrospective of his die-cut vinyl decals (the gallery’s four walls are covered with them, floor to ceiling) updates Op Art aesthetics in a way that seems in step with the art world’s current cash-and-carry moment.
- There are 86 ELLs in the four minischools at the Columbus campus, but few if any have been receiving the required level of English-fluency classes because those minischools do not offer them.
- I probably gave another three or four minisessions just sitting around talking shop.
- Examples of fours
- All the fives are over there in the corner, next to the fours.
- Do you have any more fours? I want to make this a little taller.
- I'll take the threes, fours and fives and go to the playground.
- I'll just go to the lumberyard and buy some more two by fours so we can finish building this.
- All the threes will go in Mrs. Smith's class, while I'll take the fours and fives.
Examples of four in a Sentence