- Examples of foundation
- ...to begin in this vacation the foundation of a trifling subject which might shroud in his leaves the abusive enormities of these our times.
- Finished drawings sometimes were kept as prototypes for paintings and as objects of connoisseurial delectation, but generally they served as the underlying, invisible foundation for paintings.
- That worries the government, which fears that environmental activism could become the foundation for more general political opposition.
- His inscrutable theories would years later become the foundation of a whole new science.
- The foundation was delivered separately in preinsulated concrete slabs, and builders are finishing the interior and exterior details on site.
- The foundation stems from a state law that allowed Empire Blue Cross-Blue Shield to become a profitmaking company.
- Examples of foundations
- But the ambitious project requires Related to spend about $2 billion to erect platforms, columns and foundations over a working railyard before it can build the first tower.
- When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
- Further, in making him a slave, he does not merely unhumanize one individual, but UNIVERSAL MAN. He destroys the foundations.
- The founders did more than "make bricks without straw; they dreamed of a great cathedral and laid the foundations for it.
Examples of foundations in a Sentence