forgotten ExamplesEN[fɚˈɡɑt.n̩] [fəˈɡʌt.n̩] [fɚˈɡʌt.n̩] [fəˈɡɒt.n̩] [-ɒtən]
US New England New England
- Examples of forgotten
- Being here evokes long forgotten memories.
- I have forgotten most of the things I learned in school.
- I had forgotten my umbrella, and had to reascend the stairs to find it.
- She stood up for me when no one else would, and I've never forgotten it.
- Realising he had forgotten his briefcase, he turned back to the office.
- He had forgotten that his remarks would be on the record.
- He had forgotten that he was speaking on the record.
- I'd almost forgotten, but your first arrangements were creating four-handed pieces we could play together.
- Low-heartedness, exhaustion, all were forgotten ; a deep sense of happiness thrilled through me;
- Examples of forgottens
- Luckily for these unfortunate forgottens, New Year is approaching, a time when, despite the intuitions of the calendar, our thoughts often turn to the past.
Examples of forgotten in a Sentence