following ExamplesEN[ˈfɒləʊɪŋ] [ˈfɑloʊɪŋ]
- Examples of following
- Following the general election, Jane Doe took her oath of office as a member of the nation's fifth parliament.
- This permutation takes each element to the one following it, with the last mapped back to the first.
- In the following alternative formulation of the procedure division, the PERFORM statement is used to execute a sequence of paragraphs.
- We have processed the data using our proven techniques, and have come to the following conclusions.
- The profilometry of the tubing was conducted directly following the eddy current exam.
- I accept your offer, but with the following qualification.
- It comprehends the following generally flat-lying members: Hauptdolomit, Platten Limestone, Kossen Beds, Rhae- tian reef Limestone, Liassic marls and limestones, up to 350 m thick siliceous, radiolarite-bearing strata
- A survey of private equity firms found that most firms are comfortable with a debt/equity ratio of 4:1 following a dividend recap.
Examples of following in a Sentence