- Examples of fabric
- Because the wool is poor quality it will coarsen the fabric.
- The fabric of the coat disassociated when I washed it.
- From fabric E, fussy cut four template-Z patches.
- Their fabric is so thin that I can see through these curtains.
- Because the wool is poor quality it coarsened the fabric.
- Because the wool is poor quality it coarsens the fabric.
- Because the wool is poor quality it is coarsening the fabric.
- The blimpy costume, roughly humanoid, covered her from the neck to the wrists to the ankles with a plain white muslin fabric (why do we always think of fat people as pale?) stuffed with something airy, perhaps shredded toilet paper.
- One sample, W52 (fabric group 3), separates out from the other sherds, which overlap with a considerable amount of intrasample variation.
- Soon, he said, he would like to turn his attention to the pretied bow tie — from its fastener to its fabric.
- Examples of fabrics
- Furlike fabrics include "Imitation Broadtail", "Imitation Beaver" and "Imitation Mink"
- A contributing factor to this slightly regressive femininity may have been the sugary fabrics (silver lamé, tulle over sequins) and the meringuelike puffs and baby Googums bows at the neck.
- Usually not enough to make an entire project by itself, remnants of several fabrics can be used to make quilts.
- Blood can make a very stubborn stain on fabrics if not washed properly.
- I prefer tailorable fabrics to make myself some unique outfit.
- English is little heard, and women wrapped in Technicolor fabrics plait microbraids into customers’ hair as their colleagues beckon passers-by.
- Some textile fabrics have little substance.
- The scale of the printed fabrics is just right: the yellow calico of a blond girl’s sunsuit, the tiny picturesque country scenes in red, blue and green on a gathered skirt.
- Spielvogel said wet cleaning also has limitations; while it is fine for cottons and fabrics worn in warm climates, he said, it can damage heavy wools or structured clothes like suit jackets.
- Fabrics needed to be lightweight, gasproof, and strong.
Examples of fabric in a Sentence