- Examples of exhibit
- The immortalized DFCs (iDFCs) exhibit higher proliferate activity, which can be reversed to its original level before immortalization when deimmortalized by FLP recombinase.
- Among them, Naringin, a flavonone found in grapefruit, has been reported to exhibit various therapeutic and pharmacological properties including antioxidant, antimicrobial, cardioprotective and antimutagenic effects [18 ].
- Throughout the first, second and early third instars, Drosophila larvae exhibit photophobicity and remain buried in their food source throughout the critical feeding period.
- Examples of exhibits
- This resistant starch fraction is resistant to amylase digestion in the human digestive tract and exhibits digestive behaviour similar to that of the non-starchy polysaccharide fraction (NSP) or indigestible oligosaccharides
- Velvet exhibits anisotropy when rotated about its geometric normal.
- The guide led us around the museum and explained the exhibits.
- The Where's Wally? series exhibits horror vacui.
- Although Radium City clearly belongs to a tradition of investigative, muckraking journalism, the film exhibits none of the preachiness or self-righteousness that often accompanies such forays.
- The poem exhibits a peculiar form of rhyme.
- The poem exhibits stave-rhyme.
- Titanium dioxide exhibits trimorphism: its three forms are rutile, octahedrite, and brookite.
- Examples of exhibited
- Gingerenones A, B and C, lariciresinol, quercetin and calebin A from these spices exhibited high docking score, binding affinity and sustained protein-ligand interactions.
- Compared with SNA, BD with arthritis exhibited relatively high levels of glutamate, valine, citramalate, leucine, methionine sulfoxide, glycerate, phosphate, lysine, isoleucine, urea, and citrulline.
- The remaining cell events exhibited a consistent ratio of infrared vs. far red fluorescence attributable to chlorophyll, resulting in a narrow linear distribution of cell events on the flow cytogram.
- The ethyl acetate extract of QTYC-45 and sterile QTYC-45 exhibited a difference in retention time of 10.8 min (S3 Fig , peak marked with*), indicating that the compound (10.8 min, peak marked with *) was produced by the endofungal bacteria itself.
- Shindo et al. studied 151 patients with functional dyspepsia or nonerosive reflux disease and found that acylated ghrelin levels were significantly lower in NERD patients and that 33% of NERD patients exhibited delayed gastric emptying.
- MRI revealed that the mass exhibited heterogeneous signals on T1- and T2-weighted images and the cystic lesions exhibited homogeneous signals on T1- and T2-weighted images; perifascial, intramuscular, and/or subcutaneous edema was not seen.
- Examples of exhibiting
- Whatever the cause there are many recorded instances of persons suffering from ailurophobia exhibiting symptoms of distress in rooms which apparently contained no cats; later cats would be discovered, hidden behind curtains or in closets.
- Will you be exhibiting this year?
- I'll admit that this Frankenstein Complex you're exhibiting has a certain justification—hence the First Law in the first place.
- The American Ivy Society hewed closely to the theme, exhibiting only hederas that come from Ireland or have an Irish name.
Examples of exhibiting in a Sentence
Other VocabularyLook-Alike Words