etc ExamplesEN[ˌɛt ˈsɛt(ə)ɹə]
- Examples of etc
- to accelerate the growth of a plant, the increase of wealth, etc.
- acuminate leaves, teeth, etc.
- to adulterate food, drink, drugs, coins, etc.
- the alternate members 1, 3, 5, 7, etc.
- I left my keys somewhere around here. I left the house around 10 this morning. There isn't another house here for miles around. I'll see you around [the neighbourhood, etc.]
- An advantage of this borated oil is that it always retains a slight stickiness, and so gives a good joint when wrapped around wires, etc.
- to condite pears, quinces, etc.
- the connivent petals of a flower, wings of an insect, or folds of membrane in the human system, etc.
- to counterfeit the signature of another, coins, notes, etc.
Examples of etc in a Sentence