drug ExamplesEN[dɹʌɡ] [d͡ʒɹʌɡ] [-ʌɡ]
- Examples of drug
- Its main export crop is cashew nuts, but drug money has flowed to corrupt officials as smugglers pay bribes to use the country’s coastline and remote airstrips for cocaine transshipments.
- Until then his life had consisted of low-paying jobs, numberous unemployments, and drug use.
- Craig has gotten himself entree into a dangerous Chinatown card game, where he is playing the role of the malleable whiteface, the unlucky Irishman known as Mickey in order to infiltrate the drug-dealing operations of Asian gang members.
- As the world's drug habit shows, governments are failing in their quest to monitor every London window-box and Andean hillside for banned plants. But even that Sisyphean task looks easy next to the fight against synthetic drugs.
- The movie sought to deglamorize the drug trade.
- The nurse injected a painkilling drug into the veins of my forearm.
- The drug maker Purdue Pharma has agreed [ … ] to settle complaints that it encouraged physicians to overprescribe its painkiller OxyContin.
- His drug overdose was just him reaching out to you.
- Examples of drugs
- Incidentally, several drugs have been developed that treat cancers driven by BRAF, two of which, vemurafenib and dabrafenib, are now FDA approved for treatment of late-stage melanoma.
- There are numerous evidences that efficacy, adverse effects and toxicity of drugs may be enantiospecific.
- Whereas for the turning bias (contra- and ipsiversive turns) both drugs interacted according to an additive mode (non significant “Radiprodil x Tozadenant” statistical interaction).
- More recently, other biological drugs, such as ustekinumab, ixekizumab, tofacitinib, secukinumab and briakinumab, have targeted immunological mediators of the disease.
- Examples of drugged
- Accustomed by the strictest and most rigid training, to obey as familiars, the will of their superiors without question--to be mere mindless and feelingless tools, to whom death itself was awarded, if by word or hint, or even sign, they dared evince themselves to be as other men--he had, at the command of the Grand Inquisitor, deeply drugged Senor Stanley's evening draught, and, while under its potent influence, had purloined his sword; waylaid Don Ferdinand in the Calle Soledad, effectually done the deed, and--aware that it would be many hours ere the English Senor could arouse himself from the stupifying effects of the draught--had intended returning to his chamber still more effectually to throw on him the suspicion of the murder.
- She suddenly felt strange, and only then realized she'd been drugged.
- She suddenly felt strange. She realized her drink must have been drugged.
Examples of drug in a Sentence