- Examples of domesticated
- But I can take the calves and learn them to work and give milk, and learn them to become domesticated and useful.
- Cattle, colloquially referred to as cows, are domesticated ungulates.
- Besides these three species and the zebu, the yak, the gayal, and the arni (not to mention the buffalo or genus Bubalus) have been domesticated; making altogether seven species of Bos.
- The Russian claims to have successfully domesticated foxes.
- Dogs have clearly domesticated more than cats.
- It is only at Carignano that she can forshake the prescribed role of wife/mother, a domesticated, servile woman. —Mithilesh K. Pandey.
- According to archeozoological and genetic data, goats were domesticated some 10 000 years ago in the geographical region that spans from Eastern Anatolia to the Zagros Mountains in Northern Iran.
Examples of domesticated in a Sentence