- Examples of direction
- The small orchestra played superbly under Wikman's direction; of special note is David Schrader's yeomanlike service on the harpsichord.
- He waved his hand vaguely in the direction he intended to go.
- “Trapeze” begins with pizzicatos that plunge into a circuslike cacophony with rapid trills, busy, clashing textures and motion in every direction.
- Muslims pray in the direction of Mecca.
- Don't expect a long walk. You can only go so far in that direction.
- His sense of direction leads us unerringly every time.
- Why not try turning the handle in the other direction to see if that opens the window?
- LOS ANGELES, June 29 — Drink in hand, attaboys coming at him from every direction, Tom DeSanto was living the fanboy dream.
- Examples of directions
- Please text message the directions to me.
- I must have zoned while he was giving us the directions.
- Winthrop, whith such directions as he conceived fitt, and, as I hear, hath given his debte, which he maks 544^li. unto y^e gentlemen of y^e Bay. Indeed, M^r.
- Don't camp it up. Just follow the stage directions.
- Please follow the attached directions when assembling these shelves.
- I got so lost on my way downtown I had to ask for directions.
- Gaijins rarely speak Japanese, usually can't give directions to where they want to go, have notoriously short tempers.
Examples of directions in a Sentence
- fr directions