- Examples of difficulty
- Complains of a bad taste in his mouth ; there is some sore throat and difficulty of deglutition ; appetite very bad ; not very thirsty [ …] .
- I'm having difficulty getting up the stairs.
- In the evening, after some difficulty, he persuaded his tutor to give him an absit to sleep at Huntingdon that night, and drove over there after dinner in a fly with Egerton, Castleton, and Grey.
- Due to difficulty culturing the WY-A2 strain in MMH broth, cysteine heart agar with 9% chocolatized sheep blood (CHAB) was used under identical incubation settings as the strains above.
- Patients with essential tremor will often complain of difficulty with handwriting.
- Examples of difficulties
- to fall into error; to fall into difficulties
- He had told his wife that he would ask Fletcher to give up the borough, and that he would make that request with a horsewhip in his hand [ …] But there were difficulties. A man is not horsewhipped simply because you wish to horsewhip him.
- obviators of difficulties
- Early signs of Duchenne muscular dystrophy may include pseudohypertrophy (enlargement of calf muscles), low endurance, and difficulties in standing unaided or inability to ascend staircases.
- to conquer difficulties or temptations
- Now that the technical difficulties have been taken care of, let's get on with the show!
- He never sought to gain or augment the confidence of his followers by concealing facts, minimising difficulties, or overcolouring expectations.
- Because of these difficulties, he added, “its outstanding gold reserves were being underrecognized by the market.”
- The main reasons are technical difficulties in adhesiolysis and prolonged operative time [5 ].
Examples of difficulty in a Sentence