- Examples of detailing
- He is making his first precaucus trip to Iowa this week, and he sends out regular e-mail messages to supporters detailing his positions.
- She sent a long letter detailing all the recent goings-on in her life.
- A writer of dictionaries; a harmless drudge that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the signification of words.
- A short meet-cute dialogue ensues, detailing exactly how many hours of interviews Levitt had agreed to (two), and exactly how much of his time Dubner actually ended up taking (three days). 
- At the end of the second act the main villain gave a soliloquy detailing his plans to attack the protagonist.
- Examples of detailings
- Less successful are the flotsam-y parts of the book — the arbitrary releases about Ebbesmeyer’s career struggles or the detailings of one too many garbage finds.
Examples of detailing in a Sentence