destruction ExamplesEN[ˌdɪsˈtɹʌkʃən] [-ʌkʃən]
- Examples of destruction
- They will not submit to the destruction of their rights.
- The ravages of war decimated the country: death, destruction and pestilence resulted from the bombings.
- Hoffman's view is that all terrorists have goals, and that it is dangerous to see them only as madmen bent on destruction.
- The uprising of the antimachinists got under way and went on to a victorious end. It was, however, a victory marred by agonizing controversies as to where to draw the line between machines slated for destruction and the ones to be kept.
- The CIA animal model is characterized by arthrocele, synovitis, cartilage destruction and bone erosion [25 ], and is generally considered an adequate representation of the pathogeneic processes of human RA [20 , 26 ].
- Furthermore, several authors suggest that not only the fixating agent but also its delayed penetration into the organ causes frustrating immunohistochemical results, as this may lead to autolytical destruction of antigenic sides [31 –32 ,34 ].
- I always thought that that original ship, which I call the Croissant, was a battleship, holding these biomechanoid creatures that were all about destruction.”
- A certain amount of collateral damage and destruction to the surrounding environment has always been viewed as a necessary but generally undesirable by-product of military conflict.
- And then there's the jack-off fuckboy self-destruction derby theory that with somebody like Darby it was just a matter of time until the zero hour.
Examples of destruction in a Sentence